What can I do to help the Police protect my neighborhood?
Be aware of your surroundings. Get to know your neighbors. When you notice suspicious activity in your neighborhood, call the Police at 919-552-3191. Be able to provide detailed information about the person or persons whom you suspect are involved in criminal activity, to include a detailed clothing description along with height and weight, hair and facial features. Help us make the Town of Fuquay-Varina one of the safest communities in the country. We need you to report crimes. If you see something, say something. If you are considering starting a neighborhood watch program and would like to learn how to begin one, contact us at 919-552-3191. Partner with us to make the Town safe.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Town of Fuquay-Varina have an Animal Control Officer?
2. How do I apply for a job with the Police Department?
3. How do I file a police report?
4. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
5. How old must my child be before he doesn't have to use a safety seat?
6. What can I do to help the Police protect my neighborhood?
7. What should I do if I'm in an automobile accident?
8. Who can help me install my child's car seat?