How do I apply for irrigation?

If commercial, contact the Planning Department at 919-552-1429.  If residential irrigation, fill out a Residential Trade Permit and come to Town Hall to pay for the permit or call 919-552-1433.  After the irrigation permit is paid, you must go to the Water Department to fill out paperwork for an additional meter.  

Show All Answers

1. When is a contractor licensed required?
2. What size building can be constructed without a permit?
3. What is required when permitting a new single family residence?
4. Is a permit required for a fence?
5. What is required as far as a permit submittal for small projects (ie: decks, screen porches, attached garage, detached garage)?
6. How do I apply for irrigation?