What should I do if I'm in an automobile accident?
Our first concern is your health and safety. If you are involved in an accident, determine if anyone is injured. If anyone is injured, call 911 and request an ambulance. If there are no injuries, you may call the Police Department directly at 919-552-3191. For your safety you should remain in your vehicle until emergency personnel arrive. Have your driver’s license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance available for the investigating officer.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Town of Fuquay-Varina have an Animal Control Officer?
2. How do I apply for a job with the Police Department?
3. How do I file a police report?
4. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
5. How old must my child be before he doesn't have to use a safety seat?
6. What can I do to help the Police protect my neighborhood?
7. What should I do if I'm in an automobile accident?
8. Who can help me install my child's car seat?
9. Does the FVPD offer fingerprinting services?
10. How do I schedule a police officer for a safety presentation?
11. How do I hire a FVPD officer for a special event/part-time job?