Further Easing of Restrictions - Update June 11, 2021
When does this Order take effect?
Executive Order 220 takes effect on June 11, 2021, 5:00 PM and will remain in effect until July 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m., unless repealed, replaced, or rescinded.
The Order extends EO 215 with some additional measures.
• Face covering requirements are lifted in most settings. (See details below addressing where these requirements are still applicable.)
• Capacity restrictions are lifted in all settings.
• Social distancing requirements have been lifted in all settings. (For example, there is no longer a requirement that tables in restaurants be spaced out.)
•Nothing prevents people from continuing to wear face coverings, which are recommended for unvaccinated people and for all people in large venues. Employers, business owners, and local governments may require face coverings and social distancing.
• Because children are still unvaccinated and can easily spread COVID-19, face coverings are still required in child care, children’s day camps, and children’s overnight camps. Nothing in today’s Executive Order changes the StrongSchoolsNC Toolkit requirement for face coverings in schools.
• The CDC has advised that face coverings should continue to be required in several health care settings, in transportation settings like airports and bus stations, in correctional and detention facilities, and at homeless service providers. This Order continues those face covering requirements.
• Local governments can implement stricter COVID-19 face covering, capacity, and social distancing requirements.
Get vaccinated when it's your turn. Wake County Vaccination information. For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in NC, go to the NCDHHS Find Your Spot to Take the Shot.
|General Questions||919-552-1400||Contact Us Form|
|Utility Questions||919-552-1404||Online Bill Pay|
|Parks Programming||919-552-1430||Online PRCR Registration|
|Arts Programming||919-567-3920||Online Arts Registration|
|Police Records||FVPD Crash Docs|
|Inspections Permits||919-552-1433||Permit Process|
|Plan Submittal||919-552-1429||Plan Submittal Process|