Construction Site Runoff Controls

Sedimentation & Erosion Control

The Town of Fuquay-Varina currently relies on Wake County Environmental Services to administer the sedimentation and erosion control program within the Town's jurisdiction in accordance with the North Carolina Sedimentation Pollution Control Act of 1973.

Erosion and sedimentation control permits are required for construction sites that disturb an area of 1 acre or greater. To apply for an erosion control permit within the Town's jurisdiction visit the Wake County erosion control website.