Subdivision: Providence Oaks
Construction drawings are under review for Providence Oaks Subdivision phases 1 &4, to be located at 1408, 1409, 1420, 1501, 1520 &1524 Rodgers Road. This open space development features 281 single-family lots averaging 7,641 square feet with 33.438 acres of open space on 103.609 acres.
Project Status: Proposed
- Preliminary Plans in Review
➙Preliminary Plan Approved
- Construction Drawing Review
- Construction Drawing Approval
- Construction of Infrastructure
- Construction of Homes
Carolina Land Group
321 Kilmayne Dr, Suite 201
Cary, NC 27511
301 Glenwood Ave, 220
Raleigh, NC 27603
Residential Medium Density-Conditional Zoning District (RMD-CZD)
- Town Board Approval: 12/7/2020
- Vinyl siding is not permitted. Vinyl windows, decorative elements, and trim are permitted.
- Anti-monotony: No unit shall be constructed with an exterior elevation or color palette identical to the unit on either side or directly across the street.
- ROW Visibility: Any side or rear façade visible from an existing or proposed public ROW shall have a covered or enclosed porch and/or decorative trim or shutters around all windows.
- Façade Treatment: There shall be a minimum of 24” of masonry material at the base along the front façade and surrounding entryway, including an overall 25% minimum masonry (a minimum of 50% of all homes shall include 25% masonry). Each façade shall include shutters. The colors of masonry and siding will vary from home to home per plan.
- Garage Doors: Garage doors shall contain windows, decorative details, and/or carriage style adornments. Each home shall have a minimum of a two-car garage.
- Glazing: Each unit shall have a front door with a minimum of 25% glazing, transom, and/or door sidelights.
- Each home shall have a covered entryway.
- Townhomes, Duplexes, Triplexes, and Quadplexes are not permitted.
- A 20’ Type B perimeter buffer shall be provided for the entire development. The developer will strive to maintain the existing vegetation in the open space.
- Three Single-Family lot sizes will be provided: 6,000, 7,500, and 9,000 square feet.
- No one lot size shall comprise less than 15% of the total platted lot count. No one lot size shall contain more than 50% of the total platted lot count.
- Maximum density for the overall development shall not exceed 3.25 units per acre.
- The development shall provide a minimum of 25% Open Space.
- Perimeter buffers shall be in common open space and maintained by the Homeowner’s Association.
- The development shall provide a minimum of three pocket parks. Pocket parks will be sodded and include a use consisting of one or more of the following: flower gardens, cornhole (or similar lawn games), vegetable gardens, exercise circuit or other use approved by the Town of Fuquay-Varina Planning Department.
- The development shall provide a minimum 5’ wide trail around the large pond on the parcel identified as PIN 0665148249, which shall be maintained by the Homeowner’s Association.
- The development shall have an amenity package that will include at least the following: pool, pool house, tot lot, and dog park.
- Rogers Road shall be paved, to Town standards, from the intersection of Angier Road and then west and south to the Harnett County line.