Subdivision: Ashford Townes
Construction of homes is underway for Ashford Townes Subdivision, located at 750 S Judd Parkway. This townhome development features 74 lots with 6.35 acres of open space on 12.38 acres.
Project Status: Under Construction
- Preliminary Plans/Construction Drawings Under review
- Preliminary Plans/Construction Drawings Approval
- Town Board Approval: 3/2/2020
- Infrastructure Under Construction
➙ Homes Under Construction
Wilbon Properties, LLC
302 Judd PL Dr
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27626
The Spaulding Group, PA
1611 Jones Franklin Rd, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27606
Residential Medium Density - Conditional Zoning District (RMD-CZD)
- Town Board Approval: 7/8/2019
- The Town Board approved the Residential Medium Density Conditional Zoning District (RMD-CZD), with the following conditions regarding the use of the subject property:
- Single-family detached dwellings
The Town Board approved the Residential Medium Density Conditional Zoning District (RMD-CZD), with the following conditions regarding site-specific standards:
- The perimeter buffer adjacent to the existing residences shall remain undisturbed. Tree protection fencing shall be required to be installed to ensure the buffer is undisturbed during site construction. Additionally, this buffer shall be supplemented so that it meets the Type B buffer requirements as defined in the Land Development Ordinance (LDO). Specifically, large evergreen trees installed must also meet LDO requirements and be installed at a minimum of eight (8) feet in height and shall be spaced no more than thirty feet apart at the time of planting.
- Roofline not in a single mass, broken up horizontally and vertically between units
- Front-loaded units shall utilize a covered porch/stoop area.
- Garage doors shall contain either windows or carriage style adornments.
- Required Decorative Features: Each unit shall utilize either: a decorative front door (minimum 25% glazing), window transom, door sidelights, or door transom.
- Materials: Siding: At least two (2) of the following materials shall be used on each building: wood, fiber-cement, metal, masonry brick, brick veneer, masonry stone, stone veneer, or synthetic stone. The use of vinyl siding shall be prohibited, except for trim elements of the dwelling unit facade, instead, siding must be fiber cement siding featuring horizontal, shake, or board and batten design.
- The minimum amount of open space provided shall be 20% of the total site.
- Construction traffic will only access the site through Angier Rd. Senter View Drive will be barricaded off during construction. The barricade will be removed at the time the plat is recorded showing the connection to Senter View Drive.