Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Click here to open an interactive webmap for this location.
A preliminary subdivision plan has been approved for Midtown Subdivision, to be located at 313 Railroad Street. This townhome development features 53 lots with 5.54 acres of open space on 10.36 acres.
Crosswind Development2550 Capitol Dr Ste 105Creedmoor, NC 27522
Timmons Group5410 Trinity Rd, Suite 102Raleigh, NC 27607
For more information contact Planning.
email | (919) 552-1429
The Town Board approved the Residential Medium Density Conditional Zoning District (RMD-CZD), with conditional zoning applicable to use of the subject property as follows:
1) Right-in / right-out access to Railroad Street.
2) Public street between North West Street and Railroad Street with sidewalk on both sides.
3) New public street may have parallel parking.
4) Curb and gutter and sidewalk provided on North West Street and Railroad Street along frontage of property.
5) Install "porkchop" turnaround at terminus of North West Street onto property or an alley into the development, as approved by the Town.
6) Dedication and construction of public greenway to wetlands limit pending public input and Town Board approval.
7) 10 foot opaque buffer along adjacent parcels.
8) Minimum 9 foot first floor ceiling height
9) Comply with articulation, roof and roof lines, color, and building material requirements.
10) 80 townhome units maximum.