Fuquay-Varina is part of the Wake County Public School System, the largest school system in the state of North Carolina, and one of the top performing large systems in the nation. As part of that system, Fuquay-Varina is proud to have five elementary schools, one middle school, one high school and one public charter school. For more information about Fuquay-Varina public schools, call (919) 850-1600 or go to www.wcpss.net.
- Ballentine Elementary School (Multi-track year round)
- Banks Road Elementary (Multi-track year round)
- Fuquay-Varina Elementary School (Traditional)
- Herbert Akins Road Elementary (Multi-track year round)
- Lincoln Heights Elementary School (Traditional)
A stone's throw from Fuquay-Varina, Wake Technical Community College has its main campus on US Hwy 401 a few miles north of Fuquay-Varina. Wake Tech is the second largest community college in the state with an annual enrollment of approximately 65,000 students.
Surrounded by outstanding universities, excellent public schools and within a stone's throw of the main campus of Wake Technical Community College, Fuquay-Varina is providing a highly educated workforce in an ever-evolving world.